Stephanie Guaba has made a big impact as a criminal defense lawyer in a short period of time. In December 2021, Stephanie cross-examined a critical witness in a closely-watched federal criminal trial, and in May 2021, she was a key part of the Mukasey Frenchman team that secured a complete acquittal for her client in a trial in New Mexico. Stephanie has defended clients in public corruption and financial cases, and has experience handling complex matters against the DOJ and the SEC. During law school, Stephanie worked on the defense team in a high-profile Special Counsel's Office investigation and related SDNY proceedings and Congressional investigations.
She is fluent in Spanish.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, NY
Juris Doctor, May 2019
Honors: Dean's Merit Scholarship; Staff Editor, Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations, Minor in Law and Society, May 2014
- Supreme Court of the State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York